Go straight to what you need
Our publishing for Home Economics at GCSE, AS and A2 level provide excellent resources for use in tutorials and at home and are written by experienced teachers and examiners.
Free OCR eBooks for Home Economics
|Use the link below for more information.
- Clear and comprehensive introduction to all aspects of child development an
- Written for the latest OCR specification.
- An endorsed, title to support the content requirements of the CCEA Home Economics GCSE Specification.
- With local Northern Ireland examples used where possible this book provides an ideal resource to support the course.
- Endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR GCSE Home Economics specifications
- Full coverage of the specifications for all ability levels
- The first bespoke textbook for Home Economics at AS,
- Tailor-made for the new OCR specification teaching from September 2008
- Content is written by senior examiners and contains a wealth of group and individual activities
- Includes exam-style practice questions with worked examples and commentary to reinforce subject matter